At Network Pacific, we believe it is important to give back to the community. This is why we are strong
supporters of charities and not-for-profits. In the past two years, some of the organisations we have supported include:
- Monash Children’s Hospital
- $12,500 raised via a GoFundMe page and accommodation sourced for a regional family who needed to relocated to Melbourne to receive medical treatment.
- MND ice-bucket challenge and Walk for MND.
- $1,000 donation to the Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal.
- Prison fellowship where we sponsorship of children from at-risk families to attend camp.
- Circus Quirkus (Rotary Club of Preston) sponsorship of children with special needs to attend a fun day out and receive respite from their medical car.
- Share the Dignity – where we collect female products to donate to homeless women.
The role our employees play in driving social impact activities
Most of our charitable activity originates from employee requests and suggestions. This makes our fundraising activities more meaningful and it resonates with staff. Employees know that we are encouraging of their altruistic pursuits and we support them by often matching their fundraising dollars and allowing the usage of company resources to assist with fundraising.
Employees encourage the organisation to get behind important social impact activities such as RUOK day, and we dress up for Jeans for Genes day and wear pink for Breast Cancer awareness days. Together we have walked in several fun-runs/walks for various causes.
From a business point of view, our philanthropic support demonstrates our core values of integrity and commitment. We believe there is a role for business to help people; for those who can, to help those in need.
If you would like to suggest a charity or not-for-profit organisation for us to
support in the near future, let us know in the comments section below, or contact us
About us: Operating since 1994, Network Pacific Strata Management is one of Australia’s largest and most successful strata management organisations. We manage $6.5 billion worth of assets on behalf of 23,000 clients, with offices in Queensland, Melbourne, Europe and South East Asia. Our value-added services allow us to take care of all aspects of our clients’ property management, owners corporation, maintenance and compliance needs.
Post a Comment